Wrong order of machine translation providers in Studio 2022

I use DeepL and rws Machine Translation (Cloud-based resources). In my Translation Memory and Automated Translation list, DeepL is followed by Machine Translation. In spite of this, their order is reversed in the Translation Results window. This was not the case before.

Any idea?

-
[edited by: Sandor Juhasz at 8:20 AM (GMT 0) on 16 Feb 2024]
emoji
Parents
  • Hello,

It seems like you're experiencing an issue with the order of your machine translation providers in Trados Studio 2022. Here's how you can try to resolve this:

Step 1: Open Trados Studio 2022.

Step 2: Navigate to the "Project Settings" window.

Step 3: In the "Language Pairs" section, select "All Language Pairs".

Step 4: Click on "Translation Memory and Automated Translation".

Step 5: Here, you should see a list of your translation providers. You can change the order by selecting a provider and using the "Move Up" or "Move Down" buttons.

Step 6: Make sure that DeepL is above RWS Machine Translation (now known as Language Weaver) in the list.

Step 7: Click "OK" to save your changes.

Please note that the order of providers in the "Translation Results" window should reflect the order you set in the "Project Settings". If the issue persists, you might want to consider reinstalling the DeepL plugin, as suggested in the context provided.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

RWS Community AI

emoji
  • Hello,

It seems like you're experiencing an issue with the order of your machine translation providers in Trados Studio 2022. Here's how you can try to resolve this:

Step 1: Open Trados Studio 2022.

Step 2: Navigate to the "Project Settings" window.

Step 3: In the "Language Pairs" section, select "All Language Pairs".

Step 4: Click on "Translation Memory and Automated Translation".

Step 5: Here, you should see a list of your translation providers. You can change the order by selecting a provider and using the "Move Up" or "Move Down" buttons.

Step 6: Make sure that DeepL is above RWS Machine Translation (now known as Language Weaver) in the list.

Step 7: Click "OK" to save your changes.

Please note that the order of providers in the "Translation Results" window should reflect the order you set in the "Project Settings". If the issue persists, you might want to consider reinstalling the DeepL plugin, as suggested in the context provided.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

RWS Community AI

emoji
Children
No Data