Term recognition does not work in certain termbases after latest update

Hi All,

A few days ago I updated Trados and Multiterm to the latest verstions: TradosStudio2022SR2_17.2.10.19084 and MultiTermDesktop2022_17.2.3.2795

Now, term recognition inside Trados editor seems to not work with certain termbases but in other projects the same termbases seem to work OK.

Reorganizing the termbase does not seem to produce the desired effect in this case.

I understand that the information is not enough as supplied but any suggestions are welcome.

Best regards,

PTs

emoji
Parents Reply
  •  

Releasing a fix for anything doesn't happen that quickly I'm afraid.  Things can seem as though they are simple to fix but often they are not as the underlying cause can be related to much wider changes in the product that are not easy to resolve in a day or three.  If you like I can add you to our Beta forum and then you'll receive early notification of any fix since it always goes to public Beta prior to release.  Given CU10 was actually in Beta for quite a while and nobody there picked this up (despite having plenty of users that work with affected languages) in addition to ourselves I'd be  happy to have someone in there keen to test it when it arrives?

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
Children