Termbase viewer extremely small

I am a 2021 SDL Trados Freelancer Pro user and I am using Parallels to run Win 11. Since forever, I have been having issues with the termbase viewer size  being very small, whereas the selected term is bigger. 

I have just installed the trial version of 2022 but the issue persists. 

Screenshot of Trados Studio interface showing the Editor with a translation project open. The Termbase Viewer pane is displayed with a small font size for the term list, while the selected term 'Petitioner' in English and 'Ricorrente' in Italian is displayed in a larger font size.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 2:47 AM (GMT 1) on 31 Mar 2024]
emoji
Parents Reply
  • Hi  , 

thank you for your question. Unfortunately it doesn't help. I guess you meant if I was able to zoom-in zoom-out using CTRL+mouse wheel. 
    Today the View is even more skewed, as the entry is very big, but the list is very small. The concordance search result, TM result and Editor are fine in size.

I was hoping these issues were resolved in 2022, as they are so annoying. But so far, it seems that if I am going to spend $$$ for the upgrade from 2021 to 2022 (and the upcoming 2024), I am still stuck with a defective software.

Screenshot of Trados Studio showing skewed view with a large entry for 'Agreed Final Decree of Divorce' and a small list in the Termbase Viewer. The English flag is visible, indicating the language setting.

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 2:44 PM (GMT 1) on 1 Apr 2024]
Children