Parameter is not valid

Hi! I have the 2022 version, and since yesterday I get an error notification "parameter is not valid" for no reason, at random times, very frequently, and it won't let me continue typing. I have to close the program, and open it again, but minutes later it happens again. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Thanks!! 

emoji
Parents Reply
  •   

Hi there, 

is on holiday currently.

May I suggest that you click the +New button top right of your screen to create a new thread, ask your question again and hopefully someone will contact you from RWS Support. The staff at RWS can only generate one Support Case per thread so this is why you need to start a new thread if you would like someone to help you with your specific problem. 

Give as many details of the problem as you can, and, for example which version of both Studio and MultiTerm you are using (they need to be the right version for each other) and what steps cause the issue to arise.

All the best, 

Ali Smiley

PS: If you'd like to learn more about this or any other aspect of using Trados, you can ask for free training by going here: Ideas for training

Please take a look and add a new post explaining what you would like to learn, including details that will help so that others will want to vote for your idea!

emoji
Children
No Data