Join Us for Our Next Clinic on Wednesday!

Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm pleased to remind you that our second new clinic will be taking place this Wednesday, 29 May.

We've seen a mix of engagement, and I wanted to share my thoughts. On one hand, our first clinic saw nearly 300 downloads already, which is fantastic. It shows there’s interest in our sessions. However, we haven’t seen as much live interaction or new idea submissions as we’d hoped. It’s possible we need to be clearer about what we’re offering, or perhaps our users are already quite knowledgeable.

Interestingly, our recent Voice of the Customer survey highlighted that many of you would like more training opportunities. This feedback is invaluable and underscores the importance of these clinics.

While we navigate these insights, one thing remains clear: We want to make sure our community features are useful and relevant. If we don't see increased engagement over the next month, we might need to rethink this approach. Your participation is key to making these clinics successful and ensuring they meet your needs.

In the meantime, don't miss out on our upcoming session on Wednesday, which will cover Embedded Content. You can join the session here: Embedded Content Clinic -  Working with Embedded Content 

Additionally, please take a moment to vote for existing ideas or suggest new topics you'd like to see covered. Your input helps us prioritise and tailor our offerings to better serve you. Share your thoughts and vote here: Ideas for Discussion.

Thank you for your continued support and engagement. Together, we can make our community even more vibrant and valuable.

Regards

Paul.

[edited by: Paul at 8:36 AM (GMT 1) on 27 May 2024]
emoji

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

Parents Reply Children
No Data