Worldserver Compatibility Pack error

Hello,

I can't seem to be able to open Worldserver packages after installing the Worldserver Compatibility Pack. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Trados again, but I'm always getting the same error.

A screenshot of the error message is enclosed below. Do you know what the problem could be?

Error dialog box with a red cross icon indicating 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.' Includes exception type 'System.NullReferenceException' and source 'Sdl.MultiTerm.Client.Connectors'.

My version is Trados Studio 2021 SR2 - 16.2.12.9338.

Thanks in advance,

Luciano

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: RWS Community AI at 9:44 AM (GMT 1) on 6 Jun 2024]
emoji
Parents Reply
  • Hello Caterina,

Thank you for your reply and for providing the FTP link.

I downloaded and ran the MSI file, but then Trados crashed whenever I tried to open it.

So I did a clean install of everything. After that, Trados was working fine, so I closed it and ran the MSI file again. And once again, Trados wouldn't open, with the same error, as enclosed below:

Error dialog box from Trados Studio showing 'Could not load file or assembly SimpleInjector, Version=4.9.0.0' with details of the error including file name, fusion log, help link, source, HResult, and stack trace.

Please let me know if you need more information. I could save an XML file with the full error message, but I don't know if I should post it here lest it might contain identifiable information about my computer or my files.

Thanks in advance,

Luciano

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: RWS Community AI at 3:10 PM (GMT 1) on 7 Jun 2024]
Children