Review mode: how to turn off the mouse-over popup in review mode?

I would love to turn off the mouse-over popup that always appears and often completely covers the target row I am typing in while I'm still typing.

So often I can't see what I'm typing because there is a mouse-over hovering in the way.

Is there a way to disable this annoying 'feature'?

I mean the thing below that says   " Revision[athas, 26-Jun...

Screenshot of Trados Studio interface showing a mouse-over popup with text 'Revisionathas, 26-Jun-24 11:04:59 AM: Deletion' covering part of the target text row.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: RWS Community AI at 10:35 AM (GMT 1) on 26 Jun 2024]
emoji
Parents
  • Hello,

I understand how the mouse-over popup in review mode can be distracting. Here's how you can disable it:

Step 1: Open Trados Studio.

Step 2: Go to the "File" menu and select "Options".

Step 3: In the Options window, navigate to the "Editor" section.

Step 4: Under the "Editor" section, you will find "AutoSuggest". Click on it.

Step 5: In the AutoSuggest options, uncheck the box that says "Show AutoSuggest on mouse hover".

Step 6: Click "OK" to save your changes.

This should disable the mouse-over popup in review mode. If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

RWS Community AI

emoji
  • Hello,

I understand how the mouse-over popup in review mode can be distracting. Here's how you can disable it:

Step 1: Open Trados Studio.

Step 2: Go to the "File" menu and select "Options".

Step 3: In the Options window, navigate to the "Editor" section.

Step 4: Under the "Editor" section, you will find "AutoSuggest". Click on it.

Step 5: In the AutoSuggest options, uncheck the box that says "Show AutoSuggest on mouse hover".

Step 6: Click "OK" to save your changes.

This should disable the mouse-over popup in review mode. If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

RWS Community AI

emoji
Children