Error "Referencia de Objeto no establecida como instancia de objeto".

I have the above mentioned error when trying to import new documents. I had that often, Something in hidden folders had to be removed to be correctly reinstalled, but I forgot what. Anybodey can help?

emoji
Parents
  •  

That message on its own isn't helpful as this can refer to a problem that could occur practically anywhere!  However, try a reset, that sometimes fixes a multitude of problems.  To do this just close Trados Studio and then rename this folder:

c:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Trados\Trados Studio\Studio18\

to c:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Trados\Trados Studio\Studio18_old\

If you can't find this folder then you need to unhide your hidden files/folders:

www.howtogeek.com/.../

Then restart Trados Studio and see if that helped.

I used the location for Trados Studio 2024 since you didn't tell us what you're using.  Just change the 18 to 17 if you use 2022.

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
  •  

That message on its own isn't helpful as this can refer to a problem that could occur practically anywhere!  However, try a reset, that sometimes fixes a multitude of problems.  To do this just close Trados Studio and then rename this folder:

c:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Trados\Trados Studio\Studio18\

to c:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Trados\Trados Studio\Studio18_old\

If you can't find this folder then you need to unhide your hidden files/folders:

www.howtogeek.com/.../

Then restart Trados Studio and see if that helped.

I used the location for Trados Studio 2024 since you didn't tell us what you're using.  Just change the 18 to 17 if you use 2022.

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
Children
No Data