As some other colleagues, I am not been able to activate my TM. Not sure what is going on. My TMs seem correctly selected.

Screenshot of Trados Studio with a project open. The Translation Memory (TM) search shows 'No matches found.' The Editor pane displays segments with source and target texts, and the Term Recognition pane is empty.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: RWS Community AI at 11:33 PM (GMT 1) on 24 Jul 2024]
emoji
Parents Reply Children
  •  

ok - so this is a different problem unrelated to your original point about the TM.  You didn't tell us what version of Studio you are using, but the first point is that we no longer support MT Enhanced.  We separated the Google and Microsoft parts into two plugins a while ago because these providers have become a lot more complex in their offerings, and we could not easily support them properly anymore in the MT Enhanced plugin.  I think from 2022 onwards.

However, assuming you have an older version and it should all be ok can you try disabling all the other TMs and MT providers and only use Google.  Does that work?

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji