TM view bug (?) in Studio 2024

I am coming across a strange issue in how TM results are displayed. It happens occasionally, initially very often, now less often. Only the addition to the TM entry is marked up, the part that is gone is not displayed. Note that the TM result number (1 in this case) is not displayed. After manually selecting "Lookup translations", the TM results are displayed as expected (see second screeenshot). This was a bit of a stricken project from the start, I had to do all kinds of tricks to get the XML preview to work (before that, the preview was just greyed out). This is on Trados Studio 2024. I used PerfectMatch at project creation, which I don't often do, not sure whether there is a connection.

First screenshot of Trados Studio interface showing a translation memory (TM) results display issue. The TM result number is missing, and only additions to the TM entry are highlighted in red without showing the missing parts.

Second screenshot of Trados Studio after manually selecting 'Lookup translations'. TM results are displayed correctly with the TM result number visible and both additions and missing parts properly highlighted.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: RWS Community AI at 9:10 PM (GMT 1) on 9 Aug 2024]
emoji
Parents Reply Children