Error encountered during saving target in Trados Studio 2024 because of moved drawing object between paragraphs

I tried to save the target (Korean) from source (English) in Studio 2024 on Augst 8th (this morning) but received an error message from the system.

The error message reads as the following:  

Failed to save target content: The illustration <group name=drawingObject1156> was moved between paragraphs.”.

I cannot understand what this error message means and would like to ask somebody who can answer this question. 

And I do not know how to search for the similar issue logs on the Community.

Kind regards,

Tony Yoon

error message from the system is added
[edited by: Taegeun Yoon at 2:50 AM (GMT 1) on 11 Aug 2024]
emoji
  •  ideally I get your file to help you troubleshoot this.

But on the premises that in order to save files correctly: structure tags in source segment must be in target segment.
    It seems you have an illustration tag that is not being managed well. 

Have you tried to run a tag verification? 
    Trados Studio screenshot showing Project Settings with Tag Verifier selected, highlighting options for tag verification such as 'Tags added', 'Tags deleted', and 'Tag order change'.

Failing that you can use the Advanced Display Filter to search for your tag named: drawingObject1156

Please see in my example I am searching all segments that have a tag with the name "control"
    You may want to play around with the options like search source vs search target.

Trados Studio Advanced Display Filter screenshot with the Source field filled with 'control', indicating a search for tags named 'control' in the source text of a translation project.

Once again its important that if segment 2 has a structure tag its placed on target side.

I  hope this helps you troubleshoot this futher.

Lyds

Lydia Simplicio | RWS Group

_______
    Design your own training!

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: RWS Community AI at 12:40 PM (GMT 1) on 14 Aug 2024]