Finished translation automatically turns to "in review" status and random <100% progress

Hi,

Sometimes, when I confirm all segments of a translated document, the File Status turns to "in review" and shows a random progress under 100%.

Screenshot showing Trados Studio file status bar with 'In Review' status and a progress indicator at 51%.

Why is this happening?

How can I get back to Translation Status and 100% progress?

I already tried the "Translation Count" from Batch Tasks and nothing changed.

Thank you!

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: RWS Community AI at 9:11 AM (GMT 1) on 15 Aug 2024]
emoji
Parents Reply
  •  

When I run Perfect Match, I selected "Lock segments" to avoid keeping the initial segment origin and status.

The original status should be CM and 100% so I guess you could lock them afterwards?  Alternatively work the way you are and then change the status of all the segments with that status to simply translated, but leave them locked.  Easiest way to do that would be to use the SDLXLIFF Toolkit from the App Store as you can do this in one go very quickly.

However... I must admit I'm not sure if this is causing your problem as it's quite normal to work this way, and it should remain in Translation.  Do you have any segments that have a Reviewed status?

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
Children