Where are the instructions for setting up Studio 2021 to work with txlf files?

Does anyone have a link to the instructions - I cannot find it!

thanks

emoji
Parents
  • Hello,

It seems like you're looking for instructions on how to set up Trados Studio 2021 to work with .txlf files. Unfortunately, the context provided is about setting up the LT LanguageTool, which is a different topic.

However, to work with .txlf files in Trados Studio 2021, you can follow these general steps:

Step 1: Open Trados Studio 2021.

Step 2: Click on "Open Document" on the welcome screen or go to "File" > "Open" > "Open Document".

Step 3: Navigate to the location of your .txlf file and select it.

Step 4: Click "Open". Trados Studio 2021 will automatically recognize the file type and open it for translation.

Please note that .txlf is a standard file type in Trados Studio, so no special setup should be required. If you're having trouble with a specific .txlf file, it might be due to the file itself or the settings in your Trados Studio.

If you're still having trouble, I would recommend checking the user manual or help resources within Trados Studio 2021 for more detailed instructions.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

RWS Community AI

emoji
  • NO, this doesn't help - it is a Wordfast Pro bilingual document and this process is not working. I need to add the file extension to the list of files it will work with in Project settings - how do I do this?

emoji
Reply Children
No Data