Exporting for bilingual review results in creating sdlxliff files only in Trados Studio 2024.

Exporting for bilingual review results in creating sdlxliff files only.
I am not able to send bilingual files to those who do not have Trados Studio. This was never an issue with the previous versions. For a few days I work with Trados Studio 2024.

Could you please advise?

Thank you kindly!

Ola

emoji
Parents
  •  

I can't reproduce this. Using Studio 2024, I tried all variations of exporting for bilingual review, and I can only generate Word documents. (The expected behaviour of the software.)

Could it be that you are looking in the wrong folder?

The default location for bilingual reviews is in a subfolder of the projects called “External review”, then in a language subfolder within that folder. “External review/de-DE” in this case.

Screenshot of a file explorer window showing folders related to Trados Studio. Highlighted is the 'External Review' folder with a date modified of 24082024 10:23.

(The target files of the project are in de-DE (the target language) – that's where you would find the sdlxliff files containing the translations.)

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: RWS Community AI at 9:35 AM (GMT 1) on 24 Aug 2024]
  •  

I can't reproduce this. Using Studio 2024, I tried all variations of exporting for bilingual review, and I can only generate Word documents. (The expected behaviour of the software.)

Could it be that you are looking in the wrong folder?

The default location for bilingual reviews is in a subfolder of the projects called “External review”, then in a language subfolder within that folder. “External review/de-DE” in this case.

Screenshot of a file explorer window showing folders related to Trados Studio. Highlighted is the 'External Review' folder with a date modified of 24082024 10:23.

(The target files of the project are in de-DE (the target language) – that's where you would find the sdlxliff files containing the translations.)

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: RWS Community AI at 9:35 AM (GMT 1) on 24 Aug 2024]
Children