Deepl Next-generation LLM

I am the user of Trados 2024, can you tell me how to use Deepl Next Generation LLM in Trados 2024. I am also the subscriber of deepl professional.

emoji
Parents
  • The use of our own LLMs for the next-gen language model provides improved quality for the translation of your input texts, especially texts that are longer.

In the web translator or desktop apps, you can choose between the classic language model and the new next-gen language model for text translations. You can switch between these models via a dropdown menu in the translation area for all supported language pairs.

This dropdown menu is currently only available for translations for the following languages:

• English Left right arrowChinese
    • English Left right arrow German
    • English Left right arrow Japanese
    • Chinese Left right arrow German
    • Chinese Left right arrow Japanese
    • German Left right arrow Japanese

There will be more languages to come.

You can use AHK SCRIPTS to copy paste from/into Trados and DeepL desktop.

One shortcut and one button to click and all done.

emoji
  • The use of our own LLMs for the next-gen language model provides improved quality for the translation of your input texts, especially texts that are longer.

In the web translator or desktop apps, you can choose between the classic language model and the new next-gen language model for text translations. You can switch between these models via a dropdown menu in the translation area for all supported language pairs.

This dropdown menu is currently only available for translations for the following languages:

• English Left right arrowChinese
    • English Left right arrow German
    • English Left right arrow Japanese
    • Chinese Left right arrow German
    • Chinese Left right arrow Japanese
    • German Left right arrow Japanese

There will be more languages to come.

You can use AHK SCRIPTS to copy paste from/into Trados and DeepL desktop.

One shortcut and one button to click and all done.

emoji
Children