Studio 2024 crashing after opening Worldserver package

Hello,

Just installed 2024 and the Worldserver plugin. When I try to open a WorldServer package, the Editor displays for a few seconds and then Studio closes on its own. Bizarrely, the same thing happens with the regular package too. What could be behind this?

emoji
Parents
  • Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing with Trados Studio 2024 and the WorldServer plugin. Based on the context provided, it seems like this is a known issue with Trados Studio CU8.

Here's a workaround you can try:

Step 1: Open Trados Studio 2024.

Step 2: Navigate to the Projects view.

Step 3: Use the 'Open World Server Package' button to open your WorldServer package.

This issue is expected to be addressed in the next update of Trados Studio. In the meantime, please use the workaround mentioned above.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

RWS Community AI

emoji
  • Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing with Trados Studio 2024 and the WorldServer plugin. Based on the context provided, it seems like this is a known issue with Trados Studio CU8.

Here's a workaround you can try:

Step 1: Open Trados Studio 2024.

Step 2: Navigate to the Projects view.

Step 3: Use the 'Open World Server Package' button to open your WorldServer package.

This issue is expected to be addressed in the next update of Trados Studio. In the meantime, please use the workaround mentioned above.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

RWS Community AI

emoji
Children
No Data