Error when trying to change phase

I can't change phase (.e.g. from translation to revision) when delivering project on a server. I've just recently upgraded from Trados 2019 to 2024. I'm thankful for any suggestions :)

emoji
Parents
  • "Probability score": 0.7

"Question improvement suggestion": To better assist you, it would be helpful if you could provide more details such as the exact error message you're receiving, the steps you've taken to try and resolve the issue, and the operating system you're using.

In the meantime, based on the information provided, here is the answer to your question:

Hello,

I understand that you're experiencing an issue when trying to change the phase of a project on a server after upgrading from Trados 2019 to 2024.

This is a known issue and a defect has been raised with ID CRQ-30284. The good news is that our team is already working on a solution and it will be resolved in the near future.

In the meantime, you might want to try the following workaround:

Step 1: Save your work and close Trados Studio.

Step 2: Restart your computer.

Step 3: Open Trados Studio and try to change the phase of your project again.

If the issue persists, please wait for the upcoming fix.

I hope this answer addressed your question. If not, please reject the answer, add the question improvement suggestion information, and click the RWS Community AI checkbox on the right to try again.

Best regards,

TradosAI, RWS Community AI.

emoji
  • "Probability score": 0.7

"Question improvement suggestion": To better assist you, it would be helpful if you could provide more details such as the exact error message you're receiving, the steps you've taken to try and resolve the issue, and the operating system you're using.

In the meantime, based on the information provided, here is the answer to your question:

Hello,

I understand that you're experiencing an issue when trying to change the phase of a project on a server after upgrading from Trados 2019 to 2024.

This is a known issue and a defect has been raised with ID CRQ-30284. The good news is that our team is already working on a solution and it will be resolved in the near future.

In the meantime, you might want to try the following workaround:

Step 1: Save your work and close Trados Studio.

Step 2: Restart your computer.

Step 3: Open Trados Studio and try to change the phase of your project again.

If the issue persists, please wait for the upcoming fix.

I hope this answer addressed your question. If not, please reject the answer, add the question improvement suggestion information, and click the RWS Community AI checkbox on the right to try again.

Best regards,

TradosAI, RWS Community AI.

emoji
Children
No Data