Search and find tags or filtering for tags in Studio editor view

Hello,

how I can find tags or filtering for tags in Studio editor view? Because in some segments there are tags that needs special attention. For now I have to scroll slowly throw the hole file to find them, but maybe there is a better way.

I'm using Studio 2011, 2014, 2015. I didn't find a option, a function or something like that. In the old Trados 2007 TagEditor there was the possibiliy to find text in tags. This is what I need in Studio too.

Is this possible and I just know nothing about it?

thx

Parents
  • Hi Mirko,

It's not possible out of the box, but you can do it with at least one of the apps on the AppStore.  So here I seareched for the word "size" in tags in the source and as you can see this returns all the segments containing tags with the text "size" in them.

You can double click the segments in the results window and will be taken to the appropriate segment.  The app you need for this is the "Integrated Search Views" app:

You can dock it into any location in Studio so I just added it to the TM results location as an additional tab so it's simple to get at when needed.  It's also better to have it somewhere you can extend the size of the pane to get at all the options when using the Filter.

Hope that's what you needed?

• Hi Mirko,

It's not possible out of the box, but you can do it with at least one of the apps on the AppStore.  So here I seareched for the word "size" in tags in the source and as you can see this returns all the segments containing tags with the text "size" in them.

You can double click the segments in the results window and will be taken to the appropriate segment.  The app you need for this is the "Integrated Search Views" app:

You can dock it into any location in Studio so I just added it to the TM results location as an additional tab so it's simple to get at when needed.  It's also better to have it somewhere you can extend the size of the pane to get at all the options when using the Filter.

Hope that's what you needed?

Children