Transfer terms from SDL Multiterm to an Excel sheet

Hello,

How do I extract all the terms hosted in my SDL Multiterm and transfer them to an excel sheet? The info I found is how to do it all the way around and could not find what I need.

Thanks!

Talia

Parents Reply
  • It does not help Nora. I don't see the files when I click in "settings" . When I click in "settings" I get a window with 5 tabs on top. The first tab is"General" Under "General" there is a list: MultiTerm Termbase, MultiTerm Termbase Definition file, Excel 2007 workbook, Excel 2003 Workbook, Excel CSV, Excel TXT, TBX (term base eXchange), UTX (Universal Terminology eXchange) and TMX (Translation Memory eXchange). I am not sure which one to chose. I have SDL MultiTerm with terms that I want to convert to an excel sheet. When I click on "Excel 2007 Workbook" since that is what I want, then click on "load" on the bottom of this window, I get a new window with a bunch of folders. I am not sure how to move forward from there. If you can provide more detailed instructions on how to get what I need. that would be great. The user manual is not helpful. Thank you. I also put picture on this text to show you what I get and it's not letting me...
Children