Can I export the table that the Subtitling Data view shows?

Dear RWS team,

I am using the Subtitling add-on to translate the captions of a video. Is it possible to export the data shown by the Subtitling data view?

Thank you,

Daniel

emoji
Parents
  • Hello Daniel,

Yes, you can export the data shown by the Subtitling data view in Trados Studio. Here's how you can do it:

Step 1: Open the document with the subtitles in Trados Studio.

Step 2: Go to the "Subtitling" tab.

Step 3: Click on the "Data View" button.

Step 4: In the Data View window, you will see all the subtitle data.

Step 5: Right-click anywhere in the Data View window.

Step 6: Select "Export Data" from the context menu.

Step 7: Choose the location where you want to save the exported data and click "Save".

The data will be exported as a .csv file, which you can open with any spreadsheet software like Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.

Please note that the Subtitling add-on is designed to work with the latest versions of Trados Studio, so make sure your software is up to date to get the best performance and compatibility.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

RWS Community AI

emoji
  • Hello Daniel,

Yes, you can export the data shown by the Subtitling data view in Trados Studio. Here's how you can do it:

Step 1: Open the document with the subtitles in Trados Studio.

Step 2: Go to the "Subtitling" tab.

Step 3: Click on the "Data View" button.

Step 4: In the Data View window, you will see all the subtitle data.

Step 5: Right-click anywhere in the Data View window.

Step 6: Select "Export Data" from the context menu.

Step 7: Choose the location where you want to save the exported data and click "Save".

The data will be exported as a .csv file, which you can open with any spreadsheet software like Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.

Please note that the Subtitling add-on is designed to work with the latest versions of Trados Studio, so make sure your software is up to date to get the best performance and compatibility.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

RWS Community AI

emoji
Children