We are pleased to introduce to you a brand new Tridion Sites Fundamentals course in eLearning format. This course aims at providing users with an overview of SDL Tridion Sites, and is free of charge.
First of all, the training introduces users to SDL Tridion and then provides an overview of its key features, including BluePrinting technology, easy authoring and personalization (Experience Optimization). Then finally going through a journey of creation to publication using Experience Space, Content Manager Explorer and Experience Manager.
Target Audience and Anticipated Purpose of the Course
This course is for new and existing customers as well as partners, to help familiarize their Tridion Sites project team members with the concepts of Tridion Sites, what the benefits are and how it all fits together. This familiarization is meant to:
- Help drive product adoption, by providing the project team with a better understanding of the product to ensure the best possible implementation
- Help to on-board new employees within an existing project team.
Since this is the first eLearning course in this new format, we are keen to hear your feedback. The effectiveness of the course will be measured by asking learners to reply to an anonymous feedback survey at the end of the eLearning course. Of course we hope you will take part so we can learn from you. Based on the feedback we will decide how to continue with our eLearning approach.
Accessing the course on the SDL University
You will be able to access the course by signing up to the SDL University (if you don’t have an account yet):
- Users select Sign Up Now:
- On the next screen, insert your email and password, and click Sign Up:
- A confirmation email is sent to your account. Click on the link in the email to confirm your account:
- After clicking the link, you are redirected to the University where you can complete your profile:
- Once your profile has been completed and saved, you are taken to the SDL University Dashboard screen:
- You can browse the Catalogue or simply search for “Tridion”
- The Tridion Sites course will be available and you can enrol yourself to it and then start the course
- At the end of the course, you will be invited to give some feedback via an anonymous feedback survey
For more information about this course or other Tridion Sites courses, please contact email@example.com.