This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

References to an older version of the API assemblies after plugin migration from Studio 2019 to Studio 2022

Dear All,

I've started recently migration of our plugins from Studio 2019 to Studio 2022. To do that I follow the instructions given here:  How to update plugins to Studio 2021 

After the process plugin compiles and builds, but during launching Studio 2022 I see the warning pop-up saying Sdl.TranslationStudioAutomation.IntegrationApi and Sdl.Desktop.IntegrationApi are in version 15.0.0.0 and the newer version of API installed.

Warning pop-up in Trados Studio 2022 indicating that the plugin references an older version of API assemblies, with options to continue loading the plugin or not.

Plugin does not load and does not exists in Studio. Please find below references from *.csproj to libraries.

Code snippet from a .csproj file showing references to Sdl.Desktop.IntegrationApi and Sdl.TranslationStudioAutomation.IntegrationApi with version 17.0.0.0 and hint paths to their locations.

Am I missing something? Is it a bug in Studio 2022?

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 1:36 PM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
emoji