Event Logs

Hello,

Are there event logs for Language Weaver Edge.  I can't seem to find them.

Thank you, Chris

emoji
Parents
  • Hi Chris,

Yes, Language Weaver Edge supports Event Logs.

All API calls (except translation requests) can be logged and will be stored in an event log file (events.log), stored in the "logs" subfolder on the Edge controller.

You can configure the "events to log" from the Manage / Settings / Event Logging page in the Edge UI. Turn on "Event Logging" and select the events you'd like to log using the "Edit" button. You can select all if needed, or just failed events for example.

Trados Studio Event Logging settings page showing 'Enable Event Logging' toggled on, 'Log Failed Events' checked, and 'Events To Log' set to 'All'. An 'Edit' button is visible on the top right.

By default, the event log file size is limited to 10MB, and 3 backups are saved, then rotated. This can be customized in the main config file on the Controller.

I hope this helps,

Thank you

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 10:51 AM (GMT 0) on 4 Mar 2024]
  • Hi Chris,

Yes, Language Weaver Edge supports Event Logs.

All API calls (except translation requests) can be logged and will be stored in an event log file (events.log), stored in the "logs" subfolder on the Edge controller.

You can configure the "events to log" from the Manage / Settings / Event Logging page in the Edge UI. Turn on "Event Logging" and select the events you'd like to log using the "Edit" button. You can select all if needed, or just failed events for example.

Trados Studio Event Logging settings page showing 'Enable Event Logging' toggled on, 'Log Failed Events' checked, and 'Events To Log' set to 'All'. An 'Edit' button is visible on the top right.

By default, the event log file size is limited to 10MB, and 3 backups are saved, then rotated. This can be customized in the main config file on the Controller.

I hope this helps,

Thank you

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 10:51 AM (GMT 0) on 4 Mar 2024]
Children
No Data