IMPORTANT MESSAGE: We are still experiencing some difficulties that will affect your ability work with the RWS AppStore. Our IT team is working to resolve this but for now you may not be able to download or upload apps through the RWS AppStore. We apologise for the inconvenience and will update the community when we have a resolution in place. In the meantime you can take advantage of the Private AppStore if you are using Trados Studio 2021 or 2022.

Questions about Resx files for Translation Provider Framework

Hello everyone, I have a few questions: 

Im updating my plugin for the 2021 version of Studio. Ive made my main window a Wpf Xaml Window (it all seems to work/load correctly). Im trying to localize it following the example here:

Binding to Resources.resx files in XAML - TechNet Articles - United States (English) - TechNet Wiki (microsoft.com)

The resource file is not visible in the Main Window, when I attempt to bind a string to a control. Any suggestions as to how I could "reach" it? I get the feeling part of the issue might be related to the type of VS project. Also: I tried moving the Resx file to another location in the project, but, when compiling, I get error messages stating that the Resx file cannot be found. "Failed to load plug-in resx file... could not find file PluginResource"... Is there an API/Compiler trick to have it referenced the Resx file from a folder of my choosing? Overall, Ive used a Dynamic Resources approach to handle the L10N process, but, it involve the inclusion of addition Xaml files. I figured, if I could actually use the Plugin resource files, it would save me some extra manipulations.  

<Window x:Class="TestProvider.Views.MainWindow"
xmlns="">schemas.microsoft.com/.../presentation"
xmlns:x="">schemas.microsoft.com/.../xaml"
xmlns:d="">schemas.microsoft.com/.../2008"
xmlns:mc="">schemas.openxmlformats.org/.../2006"
xmlns:local="clr-namespace:TestProvider.Views"
xmlns:L10N="clr-namespace:TestProvider"
xmlns:VM="clr-namespace:TestProvider.ViewModels"
mc:Ignorable="d"
Title="MainWindow" Height="450" Width="800">
<Window.DataContext>
<VM:MainWindowViewModel/>
</Window.DataContext>
<Grid>
<StackPanel Orientation="Vertical">
<TextBox x:Name="m_tbApiKey" Text="{Binding EngineName, Mode=TwoWay, UpdateSourceTrigger=PropertyChanged}" Margin="5" Width="150" Height="30"/>
<Button Width="100" Height="30" Margin="5" Content="{x:Static L10N:MyTranslationProvider.}" Command="{Binding SaveOptionsCommand}"/>
</StackPanel>
</Grid>
</Window>