How to use the default tag check for verification for custom bilingual file type

Hi,

I am creating my own bilingual file type and I want to use the default Tag Check Verifications available for ex.for the XLIFF file type. Is that possible or do I have to create my own Settings UI and implement all the logic for tags?

Thanks,

Delfina

Parents
  • HI,

it's actually very easy. You need to change your component builder and override one function:

public virtual IVerifierCollection BuildVerifierCollection(string name)

{

IVerifierCollection verifierCollection = FileTypeManager.BuildVerifierCollection();

verifierCollection.BilingualVerifiers.Add(new GenericTagVerifier());

return verifierCollection;

}

Then you need to make sure the UI page is listed in you filter options so you adapt your list of UI pages by adding this ID:

info.WinFormSettingsPageIds = new string[] { "GenericVerifier_Settings" };

Regards

Patrik

• HI,

it's actually very easy. You need to change your component builder and override one function:

public virtual IVerifierCollection BuildVerifierCollection(string name)

{

IVerifierCollection verifierCollection = FileTypeManager.BuildVerifierCollection();

verifierCollection.BilingualVerifiers.Add(new GenericTagVerifier());

return verifierCollection;

}

Then you need to make sure the UI page is listed in you filter options so you adapt your list of UI pages by adding this ID:

info.WinFormSettingsPageIds = new string[] { "GenericVerifier_Settings" };

Regards

Patrik

Children