Unsigned plugins not available through the API in 2022

I'm updating old project automation code to Studio 2022, and I've run into a little problem. The project automation code in question runs the Pretranslate task with an in-house translation provider plugin, which is unsigned. This worked fine in Trados 2019, but in 2022 the same code produces an exception with the message "No translation provider factory found for uri XXXXX." The same plugin works fine when it is used normally in the actual Trados application (after clicking yes in the unsigned plugin window, of course). I also noticed that when I call TranslationProviderManager.GetTranslationProviderFactories() in the project automation code, the unsigned plugin factory is not included in results (I also tried with some other unsigned plugins, and their factories were also missing). If Trados is started normally and the unsigned plugin is accepted, its factory does show up in TranslationProviderManager.GetTranslationProviderFactories() results.

Is it still possible to use unsigned plugins in project automation code in Trados 2022 (e.g. by setting some flag that approves unsigned plugins)?

emoji
Parents Reply Children
No Data