This place is where you can suggest, discuss, and vote on ideas. If you want to create an idea for an other related product choose the appropriate group on this page.

When you select to create a new idea, there are a few things you can do to ensure RWS Development and other community participants understand the idea. See here for Idea best practices.

• More search statistics

• Under Community Review on
    • 0 Comments
    I'd like to have more search statistics: terms searched and found/not found, searches for each user, statistics across termbases, statistics by users and roles
  • Adding Latin language to the set of Suppoerted languages in MultiTerm

• 3 Comments
    Hi Since the days of Trados 6.5 and corresponding version of MultiTerm desktop, I've been asked by, mostly GOV and CORP clients, the same question for which I don't have the answer. Where is the Latin language in MultiTerm? Will there be support for...
  • Refresh MultiTerm Convert

• 0 Comments
    I know even SDL now recommends using Glossary Converter app, but what's missing is a feature to quickly convert external resources to a MultiTerm glossary. Probably one of the most common resource types for terminology is a two column list of terms (term...
  • Default activation of fuzzy search in MultiTerm Online

• 0 Comments
    Users of MultiTerm Online are often not familiar with the MultiTerm functions, so they are not aware that they often need to activate the fuzzy search option to get all relevant matches. Consequently, it would be very helpful if the system administrator...
  • Multiterm Termbase in alphabetical order

• 0 Comments
    Hi, it would be great to have the possibility to list termbases (and other elements, like input models, filters, etc.) in alphabetical order. Having many termbases it is time consuming looking for the right one by serching one item by one. Thanks ...
  • Deleted Groupshare user still in Multiterm role user list (GS 2015)

• 1 Comment
    Hi all, When you delete a Groupshare 2015 user, the user does not appear in the Multiterm user list anymore (Multiterm Administrator), but he still appears in the role list. This is rather annoying because you cannot see exactly which users have access...
  • Browse pane options when editing entries (Multiterm 2015)

• 0 Comments
    Hi all, the scenario: you are working on a filtered term list going through all the entries from top to bottom (alphabetical order) in the browse pane. When editing and saving a particular entry with different terms, the cursor jumps to the alphabetical...
  • Versioning (entry/term level)

• 1 Comment
    Hi all It would be interesting to have some versioning features, on entry or even term level. I could think about automatic or manual snapshots you could select to restore a certain entry; and why not, some sort of review-mode comparison feature (changes...
  • Assign optional priority for terms

• 0 Comments
    Because Verify often returns many (often excessive) false positives, it would be desirable to be able to set a priority for "truly important" terms.
  • Advanced filtering for terms with different picklist values

• 1 Comment
    Hi! If an entry has 2 or more terms which have different picklist values and you wish to export only certain terms (not the whole entry) with a specific picklist value, MultiTerm will export or exclude from export (depending on you filter setting...