Idea Delivered Partially

Capture string IDs as Document Structure for software filetypes

I loved seeing that string IDs were captured from Passolo SDLXLIFFs as Document Structure, although it would be a great help to be able to create a REGEX filter for string IDs (currently only 'ID' is displayed and users can only filter for 'ID').

I wonder now about the possibility of capturing string IDs directly in Studio for software filetypes such as JSON, properties, and RESX. This doesn't seem like it would be a major overhaul to the parsers.

Idea 1: instead of simply showing 'ID' with Passolo SDLXLIFFs, show the actual string ID. Make this filterable through Advanced Display Filter

Idea 2: capture string IDs as Document Structure for software filetypes: .properties, .resx, .JSON

Parents
  • Ydes, definitly a must for UI translators to have the string IDs! Idead 1 would definitly be the better one! And also: Make that field editable (i.e. allow for coying the string ID), for example in case of questions etc.... At least in the  DSI viewer  this could be done independent of the other change...

Comment
  • Ydes, definitly a must for UI translators to have the string IDs! Idead 1 would definitly be the better one! And also: Make that field editable (i.e. allow for coying the string ID), for example in case of questions etc.... At least in the  DSI viewer  this could be done independent of the other change...

Children
No Data