Not Considering

Add ability to download just one language delivery at a time, from Language Cloud

Issue: Now that I can get notifications of delivery when one language in a project is complete, I can go and download the first language delivery when it's ready. For every language that is ready after that, I cannot download just the one language and must re-download all the language deliveries in LC.

Suggestion: Allow a user to download all languages or select individual language deliveries to download from the Language Cloud portal.

Parents
  • Per the release announcement I posted to the Community earlier today, I can confirm the option of selecting files/languages during project download is now live.  It would great to hear feedback from our customers as to how this impacts on the way you are working with ManTra!

Comment
  • Per the release announcement I posted to the Community earlier today, I can confirm the option of selecting files/languages during project download is now live.  It would great to hear feedback from our customers as to how this impacts on the way you are working with ManTra!

Children
No Data