• 95% – AI’s Magic Number? The Human-Machine Collaboration to go Beyond this…

Almost a day doesn’t go by without a new, exciting application for Artificial Intelligence (AI) making the headlines. Take detecting and diagnosing eye problems – AI recently reached a new milestone, correctly identifying different types of eye disease for further treatment…

• Holiday Shopping Goes Online - The Critical Use of MT in eCommerce

The holiday season around the world today is often characterized by special holiday shopping events like Black Friday and Cyber Monday. These special promotional events generate peak shopping activity and are now increasingly becoming global events. They are also increasingly becoming a digital and…

• Part 2: The Growing Momentum of Machine Translation in Life Sciences

My last post took a look at the emerging use and acceptance of machine translation (MT) in the Life Sciences industry. In the following piece, my colleague Matthias Heyn, VP of Life Sciences Solutions, and I will explore how advances in MT standards are opening new opportunities for the industry.

MT Quality…

• Part 1: The Growing Momentum of Machine Translation in Life Sciences

This first post in an ongoing series takes a closer look at the emerging use and acceptance of machine translation (MT) in the Life Sciences industry. We take a look at the expanding role MT is likely to have in the industry over the coming years and explore some key use cases and applications.

The Life…

• Translation Edit Rate T.E.R

Setting up an MT Post-Edit solution does not stop with providing a MT engine. Once an engine is live, our clients want to know how it performs so that they can successfully manage costs, post-editing resources and future engine improvements.

The science of measuring and predicting MT productivity gains…