TBM keeps crashing, nothing is working...

Hello... Sorry to use this platform to report an issue, but I cannot find another way.

I have been using TBM for a couple of years and, today, it suddenly started crashing when trying to perform usual tasks (acceptance of a quotation, changing status of a job, etc. or even trying to submit a ticket).

This is an error message I get:

An error has occurred in the application. We will appreciate if you find time to send us additional information about this issue via community forums or by clicking Submit bug report button on the main toolbar.

Failed to fetch dynamically imported module: localhost:8733/.../textEdit.js TypeError: Failed to fetch dynamically imported module: localhost:8733/.../textEdit.js

Stack trace:
at Microsoft.JSInterop.JSRuntime.InvokeAsync[TValue](Int64 targetInstanceId, String identifier, Object[] args) at Blazorise.Modules.JSTextEditModule.Initialize(ElementReference elementRef, String elementId, String maskType, String editMask) at Blazorise.TextEdit.OnFirstAfterRenderAsync() at Blazorise.BaseComponent.OnAfterRenderAsync(Boolean firstRender) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.RenderTree.Renderer.GetErrorHandledTask(Task taskToHandle, ComponentState owningComponentState)

Please can you help me on this?

Thanks in advance!

emoji