I need to switch my license to a new computer. Have been trying for over a month - not working. Please help.

As said, I need to switch computers - old one is dying and if it quits before this is solved, this becomes even more difficult.

I have deactivated the license on my old computer over a month ago but it still will not show as deactivated online and let me reactivate on the new computer. I read the online guides and according to them, this should take 30 minutes. It still shows as active online. I have logged on to the site on a browser, multiple times, and there is no way to deactivate this way either. I see screenshots with "deactivate offline" or "reset license" - I do not have those links anywhere on the page as far as I can see.

When I open Trados on the new computer, sign in and try to activate the account, a red text comes that says "Your cloud account has reached the maximum number of registered devices for the current subscription." This obviously comps the fact that the license hasn't registered the deactivation from the old computer.

Can you please just let me switch computers?

emoji