Unsubscribing from Translation Productivity Does Not Work

To whom it my concern,

I have tried to unsubscribe from Translation Productivity. Following each attempt at unsubscribing, I get conformation of unsubscription, only to receive at once the next messages from the community. Can I please get unsubscribed.

Parents
  • Hi,

Just checked your settings and it looks like all subscriptions are off and also you're not subscribed to any other group.
    You do have enabled all notifications for if someone replies to content you write. (see screenshot below)

Screenshot of Trados Studio notification settings showing all options for 'Activity related to content you write' are enabled with checkmarks under Email and Live alert columns.

At the moment there are two options I see:

1. You receive notifications for replies/activity to your content (your questions in the TP forum for instance)
    2. You've got another account with subscriptions enabled.

Kind regards,

Lennert Fransen
    Community Coordinator

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 3:44 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
  • Hi,

Just checked your settings and it looks like all subscriptions are off and also you're not subscribed to any other group.
    You do have enabled all notifications for if someone replies to content you write. (see screenshot below)

Screenshot of Trados Studio notification settings showing all options for 'Activity related to content you write' are enabled with checkmarks under Email and Live alert columns.

At the moment there are two options I see:

1. You receive notifications for replies/activity to your content (your questions in the TP forum for instance)
    2. You've got another account with subscriptions enabled.

Kind regards,

Lennert Fransen
    Community Coordinator

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 3:44 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
Children