Getting duplicates of all mail notifications?

The last couple of days I always get duplicates of all mail notifications, for example when someone participated in a thread I started.

That applies to all notifications of type "You were mentioned" as well as notifications about new replies.

emoji
Parents Reply
  • Hi  ,

First, thank you for the extra details regarding the notifications situation. We'll look into it and see what the issue might be. Also, would you mind letting us know when exactly the duplicates started coming forward?

As for the notifications in Trados, it very much depends on your settings and how you subscribed to the notifications.

If you have forums notifications on, you can click on Turn forum notifications off button placed on the right side of the screen.

Trados Studio forum options with buttons for 'New thread', 'Turn Forum notifications on', and 'Bookmark this forum'.

Additionally, you can check in your Settings, the Email digests tab and select the desired options from the drop down menu.

Trados Studio settings showing 'Email Digests' tab with a group 'Trados Studio cloud capabilities' and a dropdown menu set to 'Not Subscribed'.

Likewise, you want to check your Subscriptions tab and unsubscribe there from the Trados forum if you have subscribed to it.

Trados Studio settings under 'Subscriptions' tab with a blurred out subscription name and group, and an 'Unsubscribe' button.

In connections to the aforementioned, you can also turn off your notifications from the Notifications tab.

Trados Studio notifications settings with various options for email and live alerts, including 'Replies to a thread I'm subscribed to' and 'Creates threads in forums to which you are subscribed' checked.

However, please be mindful that these settings in the notifications tab apply to all applications, not just a singular one, like the Trados forum. That is why it's important to first check your subscriptions.

Hope this helps.

All the best,

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 3:51 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
Children