How to unsubscribe trades studio weekly digest email?

I have been receiving these large emails for some time,. They are jamming my mailbox. I’d like to know how to unsubscribe these emails, but don’t see a “unsubscribe” button at the end. Do you know how to do it?Email screenshot showing 'Trados Studio Weekly Digest - 7 Jul 2024' from RWS Community. The email lists various new posts with topics like error messages, software crashes, and configuration queries.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: RWS Community AI at 11:42 PM (GMT 1) on 7 Jul 2024]
emoji
  • Hi  ,

To unsubscribe click on your profile icon, and from the menu there, select "Settings".

Dropdown menu under profile icon showing 'Settings' highlighted in yellow.

Afterwards, go to the "Email Digests" tab from the menu and select the desired frequency to "Not subscribed".

Settings page with 'Email Digests' tab selected, showing 'Not Subscribed' option highlighted in yellow for a group.

Likewise, check the "Subscriptions" tab to see exactly what applications you subscribed to and make sure to click on the "Unsubscribe" button on the right hand side of the screen.

Settings page with 'Subscriptions' tab selected, showing an 'Unsubscribe' button highlighted in yellow next to a subscription.

Additionally, you want to see exactly what settings you have checked in terms of the notifications we send out. 

Settings page with 'Notifications' tab selected, showing various notification preferences with checkboxes for email and live alerts.

According to your preferences, make sure to select and/or deselect the preferences that work best for you.

Let me know if I can help in any other way.

All the best,
    Georgiana

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: RWS Community AI at 1:16 PM (GMT 1) on 8 Jul 2024]