Train Ai community

How will I do work as train AI community. I am recently join as a train ai community. RWS community send me some email called daily digest, but I can't understand what will I do next.

please help me to find out the process that how will I do my work and where will I do my work,

THANK YOU.

emoji
Parents
  •  

I think the reason you received the daily digest is because you joined the RWS Community here.  I don't believe you need to join this community, which is not for TrainAI at all.  There is some information here:

RWS Services: Train AI & others 

That is a few pages we created because we get a lot of "lost" people looking for the TrainAI information.  That may help... and I also know that you will have received an email from the TrainAI people which contains the following:

==================

How to start?

Thanks for your interest in joining the TrainAI Community. To start an application or view open jobs, please visit: https://hubs.ly/Q02hFFph0. We hope to see you soon!

How do I join the TrainAI community?

To get started, click here, then click on the option which best describes you based on the descriptions provided – “Private Individual”, “Sole Proprietor / Freelancer”, or “Company / Corporation” – and complete the Sign Up form. Our recruiting team will then reach out about next steps.

==================

Hopefully some of the information above will get you to the right place.  Certainly I don't think you're looking for help on how to use Trados Studio :-)

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
  •  

I think the reason you received the daily digest is because you joined the RWS Community here.  I don't believe you need to join this community, which is not for TrainAI at all.  There is some information here:

RWS Services: Train AI & others 

That is a few pages we created because we get a lot of "lost" people looking for the TrainAI information.  That may help... and I also know that you will have received an email from the TrainAI people which contains the following:

==================

How to start?

Thanks for your interest in joining the TrainAI Community. To start an application or view open jobs, please visit: https://hubs.ly/Q02hFFph0. We hope to see you soon!

How do I join the TrainAI community?

To get started, click here, then click on the option which best describes you based on the descriptions provided – “Private Individual”, “Sole Proprietor / Freelancer”, or “Company / Corporation” – and complete the Sign Up form. Our recruiting team will then reach out about next steps.

==================

Hopefully some of the information above will get you to the right place.  Certainly I don't think you're looking for help on how to use Trados Studio :-)

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
Children