Can't find the Post-Editing Certification

I can't see and purchase the Post-Editing Certification on the products page: https://oos.sdl.com/asp/products/promotion.aspx?PromotionCode=sdl-certification-exam even though I clicked Purchase Exam in the previous certification page. Is it removed?

Also, I would like to ask. I had a certification titled RWS Post-Editing Certification but the certificate is a downloadable document and it is not displayed in the education page in sdl.com. The certificate I got can be found in https://mylxexternalportal.rws.com/. Is this a different one. Can't I display it on the sdl.com education page? Why is it a different site?

Sorry if my questions are stupid. I appreciate any help and clarification.

Parents
  • Dear Mehmet,

thank you for your interest in our Post-Editing Certification. We would like to inform you that this certification has undergone a relocation from our OOS website and can now be conveniently accessed, completely free of charge, via the MyLX External Portal. This version of the course and certification is the same as the one previously available on OOS, with the exception that it has been recently updated for your benefit. When you click on the Post-Editing Certification tile on the Trados Store, you will be automatically redirected to this pageThis is where you will find all the information and resources needed to engage with the new program. It's important to note that the OOS Education page is exclusively dedicated to showcasing badges related to Product Training. Since the Post-Editing course and certification primarily focus on processes rather than our products, it has been relocated from the Education page, but the certification is now available as a downloadable document.

I hope this helps!

Kind Regards,

Caroline Bernard

• Dear Mehmet,

thank you for your interest in our Post-Editing Certification. We would like to inform you that this certification has undergone a relocation from our OOS website and can now be conveniently accessed, completely free of charge, via the MyLX External Portal. This version of the course and certification is the same as the one previously available on OOS, with the exception that it has been recently updated for your benefit. When you click on the Post-Editing Certification tile on the Trados Store, you will be automatically redirected to this pageThis is where you will find all the information and resources needed to engage with the new program. It's important to note that the OOS Education page is exclusively dedicated to showcasing badges related to Product Training. Since the Post-Editing course and certification primarily focus on processes rather than our products, it has been relocated from the Education page, but the certification is now available as a downloadable document.

I hope this helps!

Kind Regards,

Caroline Bernard

Children