Download WorldServer API

Hi,
I want to access a customer WorldServer via API in my company. It is about logging in and getting project information. I have seen the documentation of the WorldServer API and it seems to go everything I need. My question now is how to get to the WorldServer API. We don't have a WorldServer in the company. Is it possible to download it? Is the file wssdk_ . .zip enough or do I need more?

Best regards
Norbert

• Hi,
    I want to access a customer WorldServer via API in my company. It is about logging in and getting project information. I have seen the documentation of the WorldServer API and it seems to go everything I need. My question now is how to get to the WorldServer API. We don't have a WorldServer in the company. Is it possible to download it? Is the file wssdk_ . .zip enough or do I need more?

Best regards
    Norbert

Hello,

To access a customer WorldServer via API, you will typically need to have a WorldServer instance set up. WorldServer is a localization management system developed by SDL. If your company does not have a WorldServer installation, you won't be able to download or access it.

To utilize the WorldServer API, you need to have the necessary credentials and permissions provided by the customer whose WorldServer instance you want to connect to. The API documentation will guide you on how to authenticate and interact with the API endpoints to perform actions like logging in and retrieving project information.

However, it's important to note that the WorldServer API is specific to each customer's installation and configuration. The wssdk_ . .zip file you mentioned is likely the WorldServer Software Development Kit (SDK), which contains libraries and resources to help developers interact with the WorldServer API. This SDK is typically provided by SDL to customers who have a licensed WorldServer installation.

In summary, if your company does not have a WorldServer instance, you won't be able to download or access it. You would need to work with the customer who has the WorldServer installation to obtain the necessary credentials and permissions to use the WorldServer API for their specific instance.

emoji