Running automatic task for custom batch task plugin

Hi,

I have a tool that creates a filebased project from given template and files and custom batch task that is added in template as task sequence

It was used with Trados 2019 SDK and it was working fine, now that I upgraded the tool to Trados 2021, I have issue.

When I run the tool to create project, I get an error:

"Could not find task template with ID Custom.Batch.Task
---> System.ArgumentException: Could not find task template with ID Custom.Batch.Task
---> System.ArgumentException: Could not find task template with ID Custom.Batch.Task
at Sdl.ProjectAutomation.FileBased.FileBasedProject.CreateComplexTaskTemplate(String[] taskTemplateIds)
at Sdl.ProjectAutomation.FileBased.FileBasedProject.RunAutomaticTasks(Guid[] projectFiles, String[] taskTemplateIds, EventHandler` 1 statusEventHandler, EventHandler`1 messageEventHandler)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

The Error happens on this line:

var result = project.RunAutomaticTasks(fileIds, taskId.ToArray());

The same project template works fine with Trados, it finds our Custom Batch Task plugin and processes the files

Also Plugin (Custom batch task) is upgraded to Trados 2021 SDK and installed in Trados

The tool works with templates that do not include our Custom Batch Task plugin

I have tested the Tool with project template that has Custom Batch task downloaded from Appstore (SDLBatchAnonymize)
The tool works if the installed plugin is downloaded from RWS AppStore
Tool doesn't work if I compile the same plugin from GitHub (RWScommunity)

Have someone Experienced something 
similar?

Thank you!

emoji