Trados2017のAPIから作成したプロジェクトの設定参照先

いつもお世話になっております。

リコー FLIPSシステム担当の清水です。

Trados2017のAPIをVisualBasic(vbファイル)から使用してプロジェクトを操作しています。

APIで作成されるプロジェクトの「ファイルの種類」の設定を変更するには、vbファイルを実行するWindowsのアカウントでTradosStudioの「ファイルの種類」の設定を行えばよいと考えていました。

しかし、vbファイルを実行するWindowsアカウントを含め、すべてのWindowsアカウントの「ファイルの種類」の設定を変更しても、APIで作成されるプロジェクトには反映されていないようです。

APIが作成するプロジェクトの設定を変更するにはどこの設定を変更すればよいのでしょうか。

ご回答をメールでいただける場合は、メールの宛先に以下のメールアドレスを追加していただけないでしょうか。

daisuke.sd.shimizu@nts.ricoh.co.jp

ご回答よろしくお願いいたします。

以上です。

Parents
  • I think there 2 options if I understood correctly:

1. You can use a pre-defined project template that has the file-type settings configured
    2. If you want to change this programatically then you need to obtain the project settings and then under those settings use the file type settings id (depending on the file type) to change the values, should work something like this:
    var studioProject = new FileBasedProject(@"{Project file path}");
    ISettingsBundle settingsBundle = studioProject.GetSettings();

var settingsGroup = settingsBundle.GetSettingsGroup("setting ID based on the file type");
    //you can get the settings id from the project file

settingsGroup.GetSetting("Enabled", true).Value = false;// update the settings value

Romulus Crisan | Translation Productivity Development Manager | SDL | (twitter) @cromica_82 | (blog) http://www.romuluscrisan.com/

• I think there 2 options if I understood correctly:

1. You can use a pre-defined project template that has the file-type settings configured
    2. If you want to change this programatically then you need to obtain the project settings and then under those settings use the file type settings id (depending on the file type) to change the values, should work something like this:
    var studioProject = new FileBasedProject(@"{Project file path}");
    ISettingsBundle settingsBundle = studioProject.GetSettings();

var settingsGroup = settingsBundle.GetSettingsGroup("setting ID based on the file type");
    //you can get the settings id from the project file

settingsGroup.GetSetting("Enabled", true).Value = false;// update the settings value

Romulus Crisan | Translation Productivity Development Manager | SDL | (twitter) @cromica_82 | (blog) http://www.romuluscrisan.com/

Children
No Data