SDL assembly reference is not public

Hi ,

Deploying the SDK sample "Sdl.Sdk.FileTypeSupport.Samples.XMLChecker", I have hit the attached error.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,

Özkan

Özkan

Parents Reply
  • Hi,

While we are working on a permanent solution with a future cumulative update (slated for January) find attached an updated pluginconfig.xml file that should allow you to access the API. Notes:

- This is for development purposes only at this stage - i.e. we would like to enable the developers to start using the public APIs (there was one missing in this config file) for creating plug-ins and customisations
    - With the CU in January the entire chain of users will then also be able to start using apps or plug-ins that will be created using the APIs, as they will all get the updated pluginconfig.xml file through the CU
    - If you require testing apps on user's machines in the meantime, feel free to patch in the XML file as per the instructions in this post.

To install the file, first rename the same file in c:\Program Files (x86)\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\Studio3\pluginconfig.xml so you have a backup. Then copy the attached file to the same location. This requires admin rights as it is in the Studio3 installation folder.

Let me know if you have any questions on the above.

Thanks
    Daniel

Daniel Brockmann
    Team Trados @ RWS

Children