Use of icons in systems that work with Trados Studio

My customer would like to use the Trados Studio logo and Icom for a system that works with Trados Studio under development.
This is expected to prevent confusion by allowing users to recognize a common interface.
Is it possible to limit the icons used in Trados Studio to the linkage function?

Parents Reply
  • I'm afraid I really don't understand your question.  You said asked this:

Is it possible to limit the icons used in Trados Studio to the linkage function?

This sounded as though you wanted some mechanism to reduce the number of icons used by Trados Studio.  The answer to this question is no.

You then said this:

If the system they developed had the ability to push projects to Trados Studio, use the Trados Studio icon. Maybe it's just a button to launch Trados Studio from their system.

You can use whatever icon you like for your integration.  I think using the same icon as Trados Studio would be confusing and I'd recommend you create your own icon.

It doesn't sound as though you actually have a technical question here.  Or am I missing the point completely?

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

Children