Studio 2015 RC2 API - Cannot open/create project

Hi,

when I try to open an existing project  using the API with

var proj = new FileBasedProject(@"d:\test.sdlproj");

I get the following error:

Managed Debugging Assistant 'PInvokeStackImbalance' has detected a problem in 'C:\Program Files (x86)\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\Studio4\ConsoleApplication1.vshost.exe'.

Additional information: A call to PInvoke function 'SentinelRMSCore!SentinelRMSCore.Interface.LSAPI::VLSsetFileName' has unbalanced the stack. This is likely because the managed PInvoke signature does not match the unmanaged target signature. Check that the calling convention and parameters of the PInvoke signature match the target unmanaged signature.

Am I doing something wrong maybe? TArget framework is 4.5.2, X86, target folder is Studio4.

Regards,

Tamas

Parents Reply
  • Hi,
    Now i upgrade my Plugin for 2014 to 2015. Then i got same error when i tried to open FileBasedProject.
    FileBasedProject fileBasedProject = new FileBasedProject(projectFilePath);

Here is the exception:
    Additional information: A call to PInvoke function 'SentinelRMSCore!SentinelRMSCore.Interface.LSAPI::VLSsetFileName' has unbalanced the stack. This is likely because the managed PInvoke signature does not match the unmanaged target signature. Check that the calling convention and parameters of the PInvoke signature match the target unmanaged signature.

This problem occurs with debug mode only. If i run program without debug, it works.
    But i would like to run program with debug mode sometimes. How can i fix this problem ?
    Here is the version: Trados Studio2015 - 12.2.4996.3
    Trados is already activated and i updated assemblies reference to use 2015.
Children