Problem while running the task sequence in Studio 2022 via API

Hello,

We switched from Studio 2021 to Studio 2022 this week.
Unfortunately, there are now problems with the automatic creation of projects via the API.

When the task sequence "Prepare" is executed, there are errors in the step "Apply PerfectMatch+Pre-translate Files+Analyze Files+Populate Project Translation Memories".

The following exception is then displayed for each file:

{"Could not load file or assembly 'Npgsql, Version=4.0.13.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5d8b90d52f46fda7' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)"}

If I add the Npgsql.dll (from the Studio directory) manually to the references in the C# project, I get a new error:

{"Exception of type LanguagePlatformException occurred: The type initializer for 'Icu.NativeMethods' threw an exception.\r\nStacktrace:\r\n 
at Sdl.LanguagePlatform.TranslationMemoryApi.FileBasedTranslationMemoryLanguageDirection.SearchTranslationUnitsMasked(SearchSettings settings, SubsegmentSearchSettings subsegmentSettings, SubsegmentSearchCondition condition, TranslationUnit[] translationUnits, Boolean[] mask)\r\n
at Sdl. LanguagePlatform.TranslationMemoryApi.Cascade`1.SearchSegmentAndSubSegmentTranslationUnitsMaskedCommand.Execute(T cascadeEntry, SearchSettings searchSettings)\r\n
at Sdl.LanguagePlatform. TranslationMemoryApi.Cascade`1.ExecuteSearchCommand(SearchCommand`1 searchCommand, SearchSettings searchSettings, Int32 searchResultsCount, IEnumerable`1& cascadeMessages)"}

Message: "The type initializer for 'Icu.NativeMethods' threw an exception."
Source: PreTranslate Files

Unfortunately, I don't know what else I can do here. It is important that the automated project creation works again.

Thank you for your support.