Opening project via API causes error in Trados Studio 2024 CU1

Greetings!

I’m developing standalone app using Studio API to automate some translation tasks in our company. I recently updated Trados Studio 2024 to CU1. Since then I have received following error when trying to open project by creating an instance of FileBasedProject with project path as argument:

Screenshot of code snippet with a method named GetMemoryPath. It includes instantiation of FileBasedProject and calls to GetTranslationProviderConfiguration and Uri.UnescapeDataString methods.

Unhandled Exception: System.Exception: The registered delegate for type IUrlsConfig threw an exception. Application is not configured for BestMatchServiceUrlsConfig. ---> SimpleInjector.ActivationException: The registered delegate for type IUrlsConfig threw an exception. Application is not configured for BestMatchServiceUrlsConfig. ---> System.ApplicationException: Application is not configured for BestMatchServiceUrlsConfig.
at Sdl.BestMatchServiceStudioIntegration.Common.UrlsConfig.get_Config()
at Sdl.BestMatchServiceStudioIntegration.Common.BestMatchServiceStudioIntegrationCommonModule.<>c.<RegisterCommonClasses>b__2_0()
at lambda_method(Closure )
at SimpleInjector.Lifestyles.SingletonLifestyle.SingletonRegistration.Execute(Func`1 instanceCreator)
at
SimpleInjector.Lifestyles.SingletonLifestyle.SingletonRegistration.GetInterceptedInstanceWithNullCheck()
at SimpleInjector.Lifestyles.SingletonLifestyle.SingletonRegistration.GetInterceptedInstance()
at SimpleInjector.Lifestyles.SingletonLifestyle.SingletonRegistration.BuildExpression()
at SimpleInjector.InstanceProducer.BuildExpressionInternal()
at SimpleInjector.Internals.LazyEx`1.InitializeAndReturn()
at SimpleInjector.InstanceProducer.BuildExpression()
at SimpleInjector.Registration.BuildConstructorParameters(ConstructorInfo constructor)
at SimpleInjector.Registration.BuildNewExpression()
at SimpleInjector.Registration.BuildTransientExpression()
at

<Same block repeats several times>…

SimpleInjector.Lifestyles.SingletonLifestyle.SingletonRegistration.GetInterceptedInstanceWithNullCheck()
at SimpleInjector.Lifestyles.SingletonLifestyle.SingletonRegistration.GetInterceptedInstance()
at SimpleInjector.Lifestyles.SingletonLifestyle.SingletonRegistration.BuildExpression()
at SimpleInjector.InstanceProducer.BuildExpressionInternal()
at SimpleInjector.Internals.LazyEx`1.InitializeAndReturn()
at SimpleInjector.InstanceProducer.BuildInstanceCreator()
at SimpleInjector.InstanceProducer.BuildAndReplaceInstanceCreatorAndCreateFirstInstance()
at SimpleInjector.InstanceProducer.GetInstance()
at SimpleInjector.Container.GetInstanceForRootType(Type serviceType)
at SimpleInjector.Container.GetInstance[TService]()
at Sdl.ProjectAutomation.FileBased.ProjectApiBootstrapper.RegisterMinimumAPIFunctionalityTypes()
at Sdl.ProjectAutomation.FileBased.FileBasedProject.EnsurePluginRegistryIsCreated()
at Sdl.ProjectAutomation.FileBased.FileBasedProject..ctor(String projectFilePath)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Sdl.ProjectAutomation.FileBased.FileBasedProject..ctor(String projectFilePath)

The error would seem to indicate I lack BestMatchServiceUrlsConfig from my app.config file. I tried to add it to my configuration using same settings as in Trados Studio but I still receive the same error. The code works fine in previous version (18.0.0.1013). I wonder what has changed to cause the issue?

Thank you in Advance

Miikka

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: RWS Community AI at 7:33 AM (GMT 1) on 16 Oct 2024]
Parents Reply Children