Exam TRados Studio Level 2

Hi everyone. I am trying to take my Trados 2022 Exam (level 2) but in the specific moment I try to start the exam an error message pops up saying 'Unable to continue: you cannot access the test again'. Unfortunately, a few of my colleagues have the same problem ... how can we fix that?

emoji
  • Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with accessing the Trados Studio 2022 Level 2 exam. Here are some steps you can follow to try and resolve this issue:

Step 1: Ensure that you have completed the Level 1 exam and passed it. The Level 2 exam can only be accessed once you have successfully completed the Level 1 exam.

Step 2: Clear your browser cache and cookies. Sometimes, old data stored in your browser can cause issues with accessing certain pages.

Step 3: Try accessing the exam using a different browser or device. This can help determine if the issue is related to your current browser or device.

Step 4: Ensure that you are not trying to access the exam from multiple devices or browsers at the same time. This can cause conflicts and prevent you from accessing the exam.

If you continue to experience issues after following these steps, it may be a technical issue that needs to be addressed by the Trados Studio team. In this case, I would recommend reaching out to them directly for further assistance.

I hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck with your exam!

Best regards,

TradosAI

emoji