Under Community Review

Ability to use font sizes above 186 points.

Certain documents that are delivered to shareholders by publicly traded companies continue to integrate more and more styled content. 

While content that used large type sizes was often static, designs are now incorporating content that needs to be edited.

To further complicate this, they want this very large content to be searchable in the outputs we support. Some of our more popular client facing products leverage divxml to generate files. 

This is why I would like to ask to use font sizes larger than 186 points (~2.6 inches) in standard XPP specs such as IF and macro specs and have these measurements come through in the divxml.

The sample page I've included has a number in the lower right corner of the page - this number has to change depending on which "Proposal" is being displayed. The type size I need to be able to use to replicate this client design is 218 points.

I would like to avoid involving PostScript / <ty> (to avoid any issues with divpdf).

• The wish to set type larger than 186 points has existed since eternity. In the end you kind of live with it. But there is no reason to do so.
    Thanks Thomas for reminding this of what is probably the oldest item on the wishlist.
    I fully support this idea but want to add to this that this bigger sizes should also be possible when using CSS :-)