Idea Delivered

This capability is available in XPP 9.3.

Getting contextual manual from Pathfinder without using mouse

Hi there, here is an idea from our team which they wish to have it in order to greatly improve the working process in pathfinder.

For our operator, we're trying not to use mouse that much because switching between keyboard and mouse will take extra time.

Is it possible to let our operator to get the contextual menu in the tree view in left hand panel of pathfinder just by pressing keys in keyboard? It will make the whole process more handy if we don't need to switch between mouse and keyboard.

Parents
  • Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for your reply and I'm afriad that I can't access the link in the SDL XPP Idea. Unfortunately, we are still using XPP 9.1.1 and there are a lot of problems occurred since the versions are updated. And I'm not sure when will my employer update it in future.

Best regards,

Norman

Comment
  • Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for your reply and I'm afriad that I can't access the link in the SDL XPP Idea. Unfortunately, we are still using XPP 9.1.1 and there are a lot of problems occurred since the versions are updated. And I'm not sure when will my employer update it in future.

Best regards,

Norman

Children
No Data