Not Considering

Request to have the output of afmtotsf.log saved to $xz/procs/site

Hello, 

Troubleshooting an error related to afmtotsf.pl had me hunting for the output location of the script - I was able to find the script $xz/procs/site) before i was able to find the log file. Could the output of the script be saved to the same location as afmtotsf,pl?

Thanks for considering this.

- Thomas

Parents
  • Bart is correct in the behavior and philosophy of program files in XPP. The problem with the log was a debugging scenario and XPP does write info $XYV_TMPS. I will also point out that if we wrote it to "site", it would start showing up in the custom list of commands in pathfinder, since we show all files in that folder. I will be be closing this as "Not considering"

Comment
  • Bart is correct in the behavior and philosophy of program files in XPP. The problem with the log was a debugging scenario and XPP does write info $XYV_TMPS. I will also point out that if we wrote it to "site", it would start showing up in the custom list of commands in pathfinder, since we show all files in that folder. I will be be closing this as "Not considering"

Children
No Data