Idea Delivered

Live Team : lack of project and file info in TM and concordance search

Hello

In Live Team, there is no project info capture with segments that are saved in the TM, contrary to Studio and GroupShare. This is a major shortcoming, as context is everything in translation. Without knowing which project, file, client a segment is coming from, it's difficult to know if it should be used or not.

You should put this at the top of your enhancement list.

The only info available is the TM name, author name and date. This is not enough.

Parents
  • Hello again, I have been exploring the Translation memory fields under Translation memory settings in a project template workflow, and eventhough I've read the instructions provided in the User Help, I can't figure out how to use them. For instance, I wonder about the File name category. If there are multiple files in a project, would that mean that we would have to fill that in manually for each file name? Or would it only be possible to input only one file name?

Then, when I look at the Group field, there is a drop-down list that already exists and I really have no idea where that is coming from, because I never inputted this in.

Where can I find more information about this functionnality?

Comment
  • Hello again, I have been exploring the Translation memory fields under Translation memory settings in a project template workflow, and eventhough I've read the instructions provided in the User Help, I can't figure out how to use them. For instance, I wonder about the File name category. If there are multiple files in a project, would that mean that we would have to fill that in manually for each file name? Or would it only be possible to input only one file name?

Then, when I look at the Group field, there is a drop-down list that already exists and I really have no idea where that is coming from, because I never inputted this in.

Where can I find more information about this functionnality?

Children